Kipling Wall ReclinerRegular price $1,499.00 Sale price $1,349.00 Save $150.00
For those in search of contemporary chic, our Kipling Wall Recliner is the one you’ve been waiting for. Its slim profile and tastefully padded arms keep the look clean and tailored, while the split back and flange stitching allow it to blend easily with a number of styles. Kipling features a foam upper back and a fiber-filled lower back for just the right mix of comfort and support. Its one-piece chaise seat and legrest creates a continuous zone of comfort in the reclining position. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Best of all, you can place this recliner mere inches from a wall.
Perfect for Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Slim, contemporary/transitional design
- Blends easily with other pieces and styles
- One-piece chaise seat and legrest creates a continuous zone of comfort
- Split back design, with foam upper and fiber-filled lower cushioning
- Flange stitching
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Adjust the legrest with a convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Click here for further information and different choices.
Product in stock as shown color : Stonewash C166184If you require the style in a different cover (fabric or leather) please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to send you a quote and show you all the options and upgrades that may be available.
Made to order items will require longer production times.
Manufacturing Estimate: 7-10 months .
Use and Care Instructions:
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.